The Stephenville Education Foundation was formed by a group of caring and committed citizens with a vision to enhance educational opportunities and student success in Stephenville Independent School District. The Foundation supports activities not funded by tax revenue, in order to cultivate and support innovation to benefit students and staff alike. The Foundation is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt philanthropic organization. A volunteer board of directors composed of business, community and educational leaders governs the foundation.
Mission Statement The mission of the Stephenville ISD Education Foundation is to generate and distribute resources to the Stephenville Independent School District to enrich, maintain, and expand programs needed to meet the school district’s stated mission of excellence in education.
- Encourage all students to work to their highest potential
- Reward teachers for innovative efforts and exemplary teaching
- Build public awareness and confidence in our schools
- Involve the community in assuring a quality education for the leaders and worker of tomorrow
- Students - participate in creative, research-based learning activities
- Teachers – are inspired to raise the level of innovative instruction in their classrooms
- Businesses - benefit from a well-trained corps of educated citizens
- Communities - build citizens for their future
How does the Stephenville ISD Education Foundation benefit students?
The Foundation supports student programs, projects and initiatives that do not receive tax-based funding. It also promotes and recognizes academic excellence by students and innovative instruction by teachers and staff.
How does the Stephenville ISD Education Foundation benefit the community?
A community is more attractive to business because of effective, strongly supported public schools. The Foundation expresses that support. It also builds bridges between schools and the community, between current leaders and the leaders of tomorrow.
We already pay taxes. Why should we donate to the Stephenville ISD Education Foundation?
Tax dollars support mandated education. Foundation funding enhances the educational system, making it possible to offer Stephenville ISD students the highest quality educational opportunities and experiences.
Committee Meeting Dates
Development - 1st Wednesday of each month, 8:30 AM
Finance & Governance - 1st Thursday of each month, 11:30 AM
Marketing - 1st Wednesday of each month, 9:45 AM
Program - 1st Wednesday of each month, 11:00 AM
Group - 2nd Monday of each month, 11:30 AM
Address of Meetings
Stephenville ISD Adminstrative Building
- 2655 West Overhill Drive
Stephenville, TX 76401
- Phone: (254) 968-7990
- Fax: (254) 968-5942